How do I get my visa?

We will arrange an invitation letter to help you get your Visa (F/M/Z Visa). It will be your responsibility to apply and pay for your visa at your local Chinese embassy or consulate before you depart for China.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.